Net Zero Qualification
Download the Home Enrolment Form
- A Net Zero Home produces as much energy as it consumes and is up to 80% more energy efficient than a home built to conventional standards.
- With a Net Zero Home, your utility bills will fall to an all-time low, and stay low all year round.
- A Net Zero Home protects you from future increases in energy prices. Over the years, that could be a very big deal.
- Built to higher standards than conventional new homes, a Net Zero Home is more durable – with high performance, warm windows and better insulated walls and roof.
- A Net Zero Home delivers exceptional comfort all year round. Advanced construction methods and materials along with superior heating, cooling and ventilation equipment means even temperatures throughout the house.
- Exceptional indoor air quality for healthier living. A built-in filtered fresh air system reduces allergens and asthma triggers, such as dust, pollen and outdoor air pollution.
- Tightly built and well insulated, a Net Zero Home is quieter. Outside noise such as traffic, lawnmowers and barking dogs are virtually silenced.
For more information on working with a Net Zero builder or becoming one yourself, please Contact Us